Tuesday, April 1, 2008

3,2,1......blast off!

Three days to go now before I make the equator crossing. Seasons will change and so will the scene. Large part of my to-do list is over now, just picked up the dry cleaning from the shop. Spent today with my parents (both of them had the day off). We had lunch at our local Thai place. Still have to pack everything, my room looks like a mess with all the clothes and shoes and stuff. Have to make so many decisions as to what makes the cut for coming with me and what gets left behind. Just don't realize how much stuff we own until we decide to put it into a couple of suitcases. Sort of glad that there is a luggage restriction otherwise I would be carrying too much clutter with me.

The move seems real now after we have been allocated our quad numbers (our home for the next year) and everyone is eager to find out who they will be sharing the place with. TN is one of my flat buddies and I'm glad about that. I think my flat is going to be on the higher floor so the stairs should keep me fit (its going to be an excuse for not going to the gym).

Yesterday i finished trimming some of the hedges in my garden and since winter is on its way they should stay neat for the next few month. I'm really going to miss all my plants and hope to get picture updates from my family :)

Better head back to sorting and packing arghhh!!

2 comments:

Bornloser said...

so its packing time, right

Dont worry u can trim the ISB trees for sometime

Mita said...

@prashant,

Hehehe can you imagine me trimming the trees at the ISB. If the media found out they would have a field day (quiet literally)