Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ah first times ...

They say there is a first time for everything .. so here it goes .. my first blog post in my first blog... are you the first reader ???

Here's to some of those first times ... difficult yet full of possibilities
  • First day at school ... Thought: ' how beautiful is my new school bag and my cool new pencil case with all these new pencils '
  • First crush ... Thought: 'oh how cute is he'
  • First day at work ... Thought: 'I'm going to work my hardest and consequently do really well here'
  • First heart break.. Thought:'The world is going to end. Its going to stop spinning'
  • First sip of alcohol ... Thought:'Yuk, how can anyone pay for this stuff'
  • First day of unemployment... Thought: 'yipee! i can sleep in'
  • First blog entry ... Thought:'Geez just what have i signed up for'
Luckily there is always a second time :)

2 comments:

Noel said...

Good work girl! Keep it coming.Cheers

Mita said...

Thanks for being the first one to leave a comment ;)