Monday, March 17, 2008

3 weeks to go.

I sit in my bedroom tonight and I hear ..

the gumtrees make rustling noises in the strong wind outside,
the possom knocking on my roof as he/she does every so often in the night,
faint gun shots from my brother's room from some crazy computer game he is playing,
the murmur of my small table fan which is about to die after years of service,
and the sheer silence of the night.

It still seems a bit unreal that in three weeks time, on a similar monday evening my ears will be privy to a new set of sounds .. not sure what they will be .. will let you know :)

2 comments:

Noel Manoj said...

In 3 weeks time,there will be no dearth of people around you....and you will miss that National Park behind your place :)

Mita said...

@Noel
Yes i am sure i will miss it :(
The sounds will be very different ..