Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back on the treadmill

Its been long since i blogged and i'm sorry about that friends.. just that the speed of the treadmill here just went up a few notches over the last couple of weeks and it was hard to type and run at the same time.. I wouldn't say it has got any slower but i'm going to attempt to write regardless.. can't have some stupid speedometer stop me .. So whats the update ?

  • End term exams where over and then came our first break.. I was on campus during break time and it was quite a weird feeling, the place looked deserted.. its funny how after such a hectic first semester most of us found it difficult to the sudden halt in activity.
  • The club elections are over and we have new presidents for all the professional and social clubs on campus.. i can feel the momentum building up now for the year ahead.
  • Term 2 is a whole new ball game.. its much harder, has many more assignments and seems far more intense than term one.. but then again looking back down on the climb you have made always makes it seem easier.
  • The weather here in hyderabad has cooled down.. its overcast all the time and very windy.. infact here at the atrium at the ISB i have felt like i will be blown away , no kidding ...
A bit rusty from not blogging for a while thus i will keep it short for now.. hope to keep you posted :)

3 comments:

veerendra said...

My name is veerendra Kiran. Im a Mechanical engineer planning to set up my own castings unit in hyderabad.I was wondering if u could help me write up my business plan.please mail me if any thing :veerendra.saraswathi@gmail.com

veerendra said...

i had seen your name in the business consultancy club blog at the isb site.

veerendra said...

are you online now?. please reply to my mail id.